Is ODP going to be integrated into Enterprise Library 5.x at some point?

Topics: Development Team Discussion, User Discussion
Jun 8, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Since the M/S Oracle drivers are being deprecated the adoption of ODP into the DAAB is of the highest import.  Is this on the radar.  If so when/what priority?

Coordinator
Jun 8, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Hi aprlk,

I am just doing the final development of the EntLibContrib v4.1 ORM tool using the Query Application Block (QAB) and Mapping Application Blocks (MAB) combined with the console. Once that is done then I will start work on EntLibContrib5. I did a lot of work on the DAAB providers for v4.1 especially with the Unit Tests (non-existent in v3) so hopefully it should not be as painful to move over to v5.0 ?

Cheers...

Stephen Phillips

http://sp.ewdev.com

Sent: 08 June 2010 15:23
To: Stephen J. Phillips
Subject: Is ODP going to be integrated into Enterprise Library 5.x at some point? [entlibcontrib:215322]

Since the M/S Oracle drivers are being deprecated the adoption of ODP into the DAAB is of the highest import. Is this on the radar. If so when/what priority?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (entlibcontrib@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email entlibcontrib@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.829 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2924 - Release Date: 06/07/10 19:35:00

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately. Whilst attachments are checked, neither the sender nor e-World Developments Ltd accept any liability in respect of any virus that has not been detected.